More of the latest Browns news and notes from around the web in today’s dose of the Daily Dawg Chow.
- “Zooming Along: Browns, Stefanski Begin Workouts Apart” (AP) – “Kevin Stefanski isn’t necessarily proud that he and his coaching staff have become proficient at working virtually. It’s not been by choice.”
- “Minnesota WR Rashod Bateman training with, learning from Odell Beckham Jr.” (BrownsZone) – “Rashod Bateman recently posted a picture on Instagram of Odell Beckham Jr. and him holding Bateman’s maroon No. 0 University of Minnesota jersey.”
- “Daniel Jeremiah: Jadeveon Clowney’s signing by the Browns ‘isn’t going to to stop me from taking an edge-rusher’” (cleveland.com) – “Jeremiah, a former Browns scout, wouldn’t rule out edge-rusher for the Browns at No. 26 even though they signed Jadeveon Clowney.”
- “The Jarvis Landry Debate” (OBR) – “An amazing 2020 despite a new head coach, COVID-related issues throughout the season, and injuries that cost Greedy Williams and Grant Delpit their entire seasons and cost Odell Beckham Jr. half of his.”
- “For Browns, Picking Offensive Line in 2021 NFL Draft Easier Said Than Done” (BrownsDigest) – “The Cleveland Browns could select an offensive lineman in the 2021 NFL Draft, but it’s not as simple as it seems given the state of their roster.”
- “Former Browns safety T.J. Ward announces his retirement” (BrownsWire) – “Former Cleveland Browns safety T.J. Ward has announced his retirement from the NFL after 11 seasons.”
- “Ohio’s professional sports teams want in on legalized sports betting” (WKYC) – “A group of lawmakers spent the early months of 2021 hearing testimony from these teams and many other industry experts in preparation of drafting a legalization proposal.”