More of the latest Browns news and notes from around the web in today’s dose of the Daily Dawg Chow.
- “Browns player tests positive for COVID-19, others sent home as close contacts” (BrownsZone) – “A player was sent home Tuesday after testing positive and ‘a couple’ of others were identified as close contacts, a league source confirmed…”
- “From pre-med to MBAs, Browns assistant coaches were on different paths until football pulled them back in” (cleveland.com) – “Tufts, located just north of Boston, is known more for its dental school and the Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy than for football.”
- “Austin Hooper Joining David Njoku, Other Top Tight Ends In Nashville” (Browns Digest) – “Austin Hooper accepted an invite to join a teammate and many other tight ends in a tight end summit brought together by the leagues best.”
- “A Julio Jones trade to the Browns only makes sense in fantasy football” (WFNY) – “It’s no secret that Julio Jones donning the orange and brown would be awesome and make the Cleveland Browns a much better team.”
- “Could free agent CB Steven Nelson still interest the Browns?” (BrownsWire) – “The Cleveland Browns have spent a lot of resources this offseason to upgrade their defense specifically both the defensive line and secondary units.”
- “OBR Analytics: Data Drives Baker Mayfield’s 2020 Resurgence” (OBR) – “After a then record-breaking rookie campaign in 2018, the expectations for quarterback Baker Mayfield and the Cleveland Browns were as high as the Burj Khalifa coming into the 2019 season.”