More of the latest Browns news and notes from around the web in today’s dose of the Daily Dawg Chow.
- “Browns Kicker Parkey Headed To IR, McLaughlin Likely Starter” (AP) – “Parkey was placed on injured reserve Monday with a quadriceps injury, ending his 2020 season and seeming to point to Chase McLaughlin at least beginning the season as Cleveland’s kicker.”
- “Source: Browns Linebacker Montrel Meander to Miss Season With Achilles Tendon Rupture” (OBR) – “Meander suffered a ruptured Achilles tendon Sunday during the game with the Giants, a league source tells TheOBR.com. Meander will miss the season.”
- “With Greedy Williams “day-to-day” with groin injury, Kevin Stefanski confident in Greg Newsome II” (BrownsZone) – “Coach Kevin Stefanski called cornerback Greedy Williams “day-to-day” with a groin injury Monday, but the uncertainty of his return…”
- “Browns Place TE Connor Davis on Injured Reserve, Waive OT Alex Taylor With Injury Designation” (Browns Digest) – “Browns announced they were placing tight end Connor Davis on injured reserve and waiving offensive tackle Alex Taylor with an injury designation.”
- “Jacob Phillips roster decision will be interesting for the Browns” (BrownsWire) – “As the Cleveland Browns look toward narrowing their roster down to the initial 53-man group, the injury to linebacker Jacob Phillips could create an interesting decision.”
- “Richard LeCounte Continues To Shine In Preseason” (BrownsNation) – “The Cleveland Browns 2021 draft class is having a spectacular training camp and preseason. Most have been involved in big plays somewhere along the way.”
Leave a Reply