A chance for Jefry, Captain of AAA, to show his quality. | Mark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY Sports
Morning news and notes for Friday, February 28, 2020
Happy Friday, everyone!
Some unfortunate injury news breeds some hope for some arms this spring.
Eli Morgan has a disgusting changeup.
You wanna see Bobby Bradley destroy a baseball?
— Cleveland Indians (@Indians) February 27, 2020
Around the league
- Members of Congress are pushing to get Curt Flood into the Hall of Fame.
- Manfred and Selig are being deposed.
- Justin Verlander has groin tightness.
- Madison Bumgarner is looking pretty good with his new team.
- Griffin Canning will have treatment on his sore right elbow.
- Wanna buy some stuff from David Ortiz?
- Brad Wieck had a cardiac ablation due to an abnormal heartbeat.
- Baseball streaming continues to be garbage:
We purchase rights from Sinclair to distribute content to you. Despite our best efforts, we’ve been unable to reach an agreement with Sinclair. As a result, we will no longer offer FOX Regional Sports Networks, including YES Network, beginning February 29th.
— YouTube TV (@YouTubeTV) February 27, 2020